"PRIMAVERA EN BUENOS AIRES" Buenos Aires Favorite Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Buenos Aires General: 329 reviews and 393 photos
Favorite thing: Primavera is both word used in spanish and portuguese, so Brazil and Argentina know very well the meaning of this magnificent season, in buenos Aires, the nature answers strongly, and when you explore the wilderness of the Rio de La Plata river, you see many things exactly like the first spanish colonizers had seen, the nature in bloom!!!
Marvelous wild flowers everywhere....
Going to San Isidro, is a journey to the ancient past of this Nation.
October 2nd, 2005
More General in Buenos Aires (21)
More Reviews (106)
- See All TWO BRAZILIAN SHARKS!!!!
- See All NO FOREIGNERS THERE!!
- See All A VERY TRADITIONAL POINT
- See All A VERY OLD SUBWAY TRAIN STILL WORKS!
- See All LOVELY BREAKFAST WITH TYPICAL MEALS
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Buenos Aires?Share Your Travels