"Not too much, but not too little luggage" Vienna Packing List Tip by Fam.Rauca
Vienna What to Pack: 33 reviews and 20 photos
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Vienna is a wonderful city, with many attractions.
All the much as possible to see of this city, you need comfortable shoes and clothing.
For a snug evening, in a sophisticated restaurant, or for one opera concert, you need fashionable and festive clothing.
No matter what you carry into your suitcase, you will have in Vienna, an agreeable and unforgettable one stay.
Photo Equipment: A camera and possibly also a video camera is a necessity for a trip to Vienna.
More Reviews (104)
- See All Stadtpark (The City Park) in Summer
- See All Kaisergruft - The emperors tombs
- See All A splendid, aristocratic hotel in Vienna
- Ice-skating in front of the Vienna's...
- See All Fischspezialitäten - Orth an der Donau
Fam.Rauca's Related Pages
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels