"Sharm Taxis" Top 5 Page for this destination Sharm El Sheikh Transportation Tip by beccyandjohn
Sharm El Sheikh Transportation: 59 reviews and 28 photos
The Taxis here are great they drive around like there on a racing course, they hoot there horns and flash there lights so other drivers move out of the way and then overtake.
They dont always drive with the lights on as they believe it runs the batterie down.
When getting a taxi make sure to haggle a price our rep told us that it only cost 40 Egp for them to fill up on fuel approx £4.00. So bear that in mind when getting in, we usually paid 30 Epg and no more, when leaving Naama bay some try and get 50 Egp.
There is a sticker quoting prices on the window of the taxis check that out if your not sure.
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Reviews (73)
- See All Good Friendly Company
- See All 2006 - Beer Shop - Make over
- See All 2006 - Mexicana Pool amd Gardens
- See All 2006 - Drinks Prices
- See All 2006 - Excellent Restaurant
- See All Mosquito Repellent
- Pestering Shop Keepers
- See All Tiran Islands (2006)
- See All dont touch
- See All some of my under water pics
- See All PADI - Open Water Course
Been to Sharm El Sheikh?Share your travels with the world!
beccyandjohn's Related Pages
Have you been to Sharm El Sheikh?Share Your Travels