"A Church built of straw...well wheat actually" Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Things to Do Tip by mapakettle
Padova Things to Do: 276 reviews and 592 photos
The Three Little Pigs couldn't have done a better job.
The miniature replica of San Antonio Basilica on display at San Antonio this past weekend is fantastic. The detail is amazing, including the interior. The entire model is constructed of sheafs of wheat, bound and woven together.
I have no idea what the replica stands for, if indeed there was a cause other than a very talented craftsman with oodles of time on his hands. There was no place for offerings, however San Antonio was exceptionally busy during Sunday evening Mass.
Directions: On display on the grounds of San Antonio Basilica.
More Things to Do in Padova (2)
More Reviews (91)
- See All This is the worst ever...!!!
- See All Need a travel agent for Italy?
- See All Caffetteria Manin
- See All Fog, about 8am.
- See All Local Police Station
- See All A Jewel hidden in backstreets of the...
- See All Doors open the WRONG way..or is it the...
- See All Looks like rain...
- Bathrooms, wonderful inventions in time...
- See All Actually, we go Saturday afternoon....
- Dare I say it.......?
Been to Padova?Share your travels with the world!
mapakettle's Related Pages
Have you been to Padova?Share Your Travels