"Doors and portals" Top 5 Page for this destination Gdansk Off The Beaten Path Tip by matcrazy1
Gdansk Off The Beaten Path: 118 reviews and 390 photos
Whenever you walk around Gdansk old town pay attention to numerous old or looking like old doors, portals and gates. This wooden door with iron fitting, in my picture, is somewhere in the Coal Market (Kohlmarkt, Plac Weglowy) - not at all off the beaten path but it's easy to skip.
More Off The Beaten Path in Gdansk (48)
More Reviews (247)
- See All For rich and famous or unfamous
- See All To Westerplatte by car
- See All Where do they live?
- See All Few and little shells
- See All Bathing in the Baltic Sea
- See All Fresh, fried fish :-)
- See All Tourist info, amber, silver, gifts
- See All Not prepared for foreign visitors
- See All Not seen for years
- See All The best concert hall in Europe!
- See All The Motlawa river at sunset
- See All Travel books
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Gdansk?Share Your Travels