"TWO GREAT FRIENDS AND QUILMES" Buenos Aires Local Custom Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Buenos Aires Local Customs: 279 reviews and 296 photos
Cannot be more Argentina, and this should be the spirit of the MERCOSUR right now, we were celebrating my birthday at Galbis, one very nice armenian restaurant in the suburbs of Buenos Aires, a lovely neighborhood called Nuñez, very close to the Stadium. My great friend Mariano and me, together with my delicious local beer, QUILMES!
September 28th, 2005
More Local Customs in Buenos Aires (30)
More Reviews (97)
- See All NO FOREIGNERS THERE!!
- See All A VERY TRADITIONAL POINT
- See All A VERY OLD SUBWAY TRAIN STILL WORKS!
- See All LOVELY BREAKFAST WITH TYPICAL MEALS
- See All SPRINGTIME IN BUENOS AIRES
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Buenos Aires?Share Your Travels