"El Rastro (Flea Market)" Top 5 Page for this destination Madrid Shopping Tip by Redang
Madrid Shopping: 205 reviews and 206 photos
El Rastro is a popular market in Madrid, where you can buy almost anything, and mostly in the morning of Sundays and other bank holidays.
What to buy: Anything you can imagine.
What to pay: Good prices and many bargains. It is worth it just to have a look although you don't have the intention to buy.
Address: Ribera de Curtidores/plaza de Cascorro and area
Directions: How to get there:
- Metro: La Latina (line 5), Acacias (line 5), Tirso de Molina (line 1) and Embajadores (line 3).
In the city center, not far from Plaza Mayor.
More Reviews (183)
- See All Ermita de San Antonio de la Florida
- See All Museo de Cera de Madrid (Wax Museum)
- See All Hilton Madrid Airport
- See All FITUR
- See All Madrileños = Gatos
- See All Exprés Aeropuerto (Airport Express)...
Redang's Related Pages
Have you been to Madrid?Share Your Travels