DOOTA Food Court: "The Special Set !" DOOTA Food Court Tip by perseushermes
DOOTA Food Court, Seoul: 3 reviews and 3 photos
This is the Special set which has octopus sushi and the lot. Its spicy too, but the serving is a bit huge for a person . You have to share with another and its a mouthful. Caution - stay away from the KimChi as it is fiery hot and spicy! You will burn!
A point to note about the unique system of the Food Court
(1) Order the food and pay at the cashiers.
(2) You'll be given a receipt with a preforated portion which has a number
(3) Check the electronic dashboard which indicates the Food Section (eg Korean, Japanese) with a calling number ~ like taking a number at the bank !
(4) When the number lights up, pick the food tray and the cutlery (which is in a sterilised glass cabinet located at the pick up point)
(5) You can get water at the Water station which is also loacted in a glass cabinet (sterilised)
(6) After your meal, return the food tray and its contents to the same Food Section you pick up earlier.
I think this system is unique because (unfortunately) I have not encounter this in my country and neither US or Australia (the Western Countries). It keeps the area clean and neat. And its very orderly too
Address: 18-12 Euljiro 6(yuk)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul
Phone: +82 2-3398-2386
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Seoul (3)
More Reviews (8)
perseushermes' Related Pages
Have you been to Seoul?Share Your Travels