LA CHACRA: "HEHEHEHE ARGENTINA MEANS: STEAK!!!!" Buenos Aires Restaurant Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Buenos Aires Restaurants: 737 reviews and 763 photos
This restaurant is one of the most famous ASADORES of Buenos Aires, big space with old tables and chairs, a place where you learn everything about the real argentinean barbicue, very fine service they offer and they will make you travel through the traditions of the gaucho culture.
Favorite Dish: Their salads are also very special.
Address: Cordoba y 9 de Julio
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: It is in the city centre, close to Santa Fe Street
More Restaurants in Buenos Aires (13)
More Reviews (114)
- See All TWO BRAZILIAN SHARKS!!!!
- See All NO FOREIGNERS THERE!!
- See All A VERY OLD SUBWAY TRAIN STILL WORKS!
- See All LOVELY BREAKFAST WITH TYPICAL MEALS
- See All SPRINGTIME IN BUENOS AIRES
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Buenos Aires?Share Your Travels