"Russian, lovers of the fine arts" Top 5 Page for this destination Krasnodar Things to Do Tip by Pavlik_NL
Krasnodar Things to Do: 26 reviews and 58 photos
Russians are truely art lovers. The number of museums, theatres and other art foundations are much larger then in any Western country. Painting, dance, music and acting are school subjects and people are raised with a large art feeling. Sadly, due to too many students in this field, many end up unemployed. Others however make fame in other countries, thus raising the name Russia has held already many decades. In Krasnodar, many theatres and concert halls can be found. Almost every night somewhere there is a program that could interest you. In the weekends, it's even hard to choose.
Address: Almost all along Krasnata Ulitsa
More Things to Do in Krasnodar (12)
More Reviews (37)
- See All For coffee, tea and many many cocktails
- See All Still to come, a monument for Jekatarina
- See All A new threat to public society: gambling
- See All Athletics in the sports stadion on...
- See All Our VT-specialist in Krasnodar
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Have you been to Krasnodar?Share Your Travels