"Jacek Tower" Top 5 Page for this destination Gdansk Things to Do Tip by matcrazy1
Gdansk Things to Do: 537 reviews and 1,498 photos
This defensive brick tower was built at the end of 14th century. The roof and upper parts were damaged during WWII and rebuilt following the look of the tower from 1556. It's the highest defensive tower in Gdansk (36 m = 12 store building), closed for visitors now. Some locals were sitting on wooden boxes around the base of the tower and they sold fresh flowers, forest mushrooms and other goods.
Address: Panska, 80-850 Gdansk
Directions: At northern part of the Main Town (15 min. walk from the Main Railway Station - Gdansk Glowny), at northern end of Panska Street, where Podmlynska Street starts.
More Reviews (196)
- See All For rich and famous or unfamous
- See All To Westerplatte by car
- See All Where do they live?
- See All Private house of Walesa
- See All Few and little shells
- See All Bathing in the Baltic Sea
- See All Fresh, fried fish :-)
- See All Tourist info, amber, silver, gifts
- See All Not prepared for foreign visitors
- See All The best concert hall in Europe!
- See All The Motlawa river at sunset
- See All Travel books
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Gdansk?Share Your Travels