"FRIENDLY PEOPLE - WELL THEY ARE MY FAMILY! :)" Personal experiencies with Argentinians Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Personal experiencies with Argentinians, Buenos Aires: 16 reviews and 11 photos
This is my friend Martin who kindly spent the afternoon with us at Recoleta, martin is a theatre lover and very concerned about Argentinean culture, spend the say with him is like having a very funny class about Argentina!
That day my stomach was very wild, but I managed to survive.
Fisrt week of September, 2005
More Local Customs in Buenos Aires (30)
More Reviews (97)
- See All NO FOREIGNERS THERE!!
- See All A VERY TRADITIONAL POINT
- See All A VERY OLD SUBWAY TRAIN STILL WORKS!
- See All LOVELY BREAKFAST WITH TYPICAL MEALS
- See All SPRINGTIME IN BUENOS AIRES
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Buenos Aires?Share Your Travels