"Romanian Government building" Top 5 Page for this destination Other buildings in Bucharest Tip by codrutz
Other buildings in Bucharest, Bucharest: 21 reviews and 24 photos
Favorite thing: If you wondered where is the Romanian Goverment, well, it is in the big square named "Piata Victoriei", one of the main metro hubs and a busy intersection. Just accross is the more interesting Museum of Natural Science "Grigore Antipa" and behind that my favourite type of building - the skyscraper building of Romanian Bank for Development, the highest office building in Bucharest.
More Reviews (73)
- See All St. Patrick Irish Pub & Restaurant
- See All Deluxe near old town
- See All Prepaid cards for your mobile
- See All Cantacuzino Palace / George Enescu...
- See All Mother of shopping centers
codrutz's Related Pages
Have you been to Bucharest?Share Your Travels