"Written in 1391!" Top 5 Page for this destination Gdansk Things to Do Tip by matcrazy1
Gdansk Things to Do: 537 reviews and 1,498 photos
There are a few old treasures displayed inside large glass box put in the left nave of St. Brigit's Church. There is a manuscript written and signed by Roman catholic Pope Boniface IX in 1391, the bull of canonisation of Saint Birgitta, also known as St. Bridget of Sweden.
There are other both old and contemporary church items displayed including over 1 m high modern sculpture made of silver and local, Baltic amber, silver and gold monstrances and chalices.
Address: Ul. Profesorska 17; 80-856 Gdansk
Directions: In the left nave of the St. Brigid's Chuch located between the Old Town and the Main Town, back to St. Cathrine's church, 15 min. walk from the Main Railway Station (Gdansk Glowny).
Phone: +48 (58) 301-31-52
More Reviews (196)
- See All For rich and famous or unfamous
- See All To Westerplatte by car
- See All Where do they live?
- See All Private house of Walesa
- See All Few and little shells
- See All Bathing in the Baltic Sea
- See All Fresh, fried fish :-)
- See All Tourist info, amber, silver, gifts
- See All Not prepared for foreign visitors
- See All The best concert hall in Europe!
- See All The Motlawa river at sunset
- See All Travel books
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Gdansk?Share Your Travels