"Walk to the game" Top 5 Page for this destination Pittsburgh Transportation Tip by Ewingjr98
Pittsburgh Transportation: 54 reviews and 102 photos
On Pirates game days, the Clemente Bridge (6th Street) just north of the stadium is closed to cars and reserved for pedestrians only. This is a great way to get from downtown to the stadium after a nice pre-game dinner in town.
More Transportation in Pittsburgh (10)
More Reviews (79)
- See All The Pittsburgh Pirates
- See All Erskine Covered Bridge - on PA-WV border
- See All KDKA - World's first radio station
- See All The Original Oyster House - Market Sq,...
- See All Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown
Ewingjr98's Related Pages
Have you been to Pittsburgh?Share Your Travels