"Brick houses" Top 5 Page for this destination Gdansk Off The Beaten Path Tip by matcrazy1
Gdansk Off The Beaten Path: 118 reviews and 390 photos
There are many brick and pretty renovated houses in the Old Town. I liked especially these ones at Podmlynska street next to impressive southern wall of St. Catherine's church. The pattern of bricks and mixed in style baroque and classical portal look interesting. There is a foreign languages school and bookstore (some English books) there.
Hmm... many old houses are hidden behind smaller and larger advertisements in Gdansk. Shouldn't be advertising on the old walls forbidden?
More Off The Beaten Path in Gdansk (48)
More Reviews (247)
- See All For rich and famous or unfamous
- See All To Westerplatte by car
- See All Where do they live?
- See All Few and little shells
- See All Bathing in the Baltic Sea
- See All Fresh, fried fish :-)
- See All Tourist info, amber, silver, gifts
- See All Not prepared for foreign visitors
- See All Not seen for years
- See All The best concert hall in Europe!
- See All The Motlawa river at sunset
- See All Travel books