"Wonderfully and simply connected" Paris Transportation Tip by sourbugger
Paris Transportation: 1,522 reviews and 1,572 photos
The regional Metro (RER) has two stops at the main Charles De Gaulle airport, where the vast majority of long-distance flights arrive.
A ticket will set you back 7 Euro 75, which makes it a bargain. The travel pass or 'Paris Visite' although promoted as a pass for tourists will not provide good value unless
* you are only spending one night in the city and flying out again,
* or your hotel (unlikely) is in the outer suburbs
* You are planning to visit places around region such as Disneyland Paris or the Palace of Versailles.
It is therefore (in most cases) better to travel in on one ticket and then buy a normal day pass for Paris' central area for your sightseeing adventures.
More Transportation in Paris (17)
More Reviews (87)
- See All One of the world's wierder syndromes...
- See All A tale of the the green boxes
- See All Tom thumb type house.
- See All How to bump up a bill.
- See All Moo Moo Moo Moo Moo Moo Moo Moo Moo Moo
sourbugger's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels