"A touch of warmth" Top 5 Page for this destination Newcastle Favorite Tip by iandsmith
Newcastle General: 40 reviews and 69 photos
Fondest memory: Some things just stick in your mind. This mural is on a wall in the main street of Carrington, one of Newcastle's inner suburbs.
The inscription reads. "A gift, to thank the Carrington community for being my neighbours for 25 years". Birgitte Hansen - Mural and Art Design.
More Reviews (122)
- See All Newcastle Art Bazaar
- See All Hunter Botanical Gardens
- See All Newcastle's best seafood restaurant
- See All Speaking of storms
- See All Vintage
- See All Mucking about in boats
iandsmith's Related Pages
Have you been to Newcastle?Share Your Travels