"Probably the best hotel in Bangkok Chinatown!" Grand China Princess Hotel Tip by JanetChan

Grand China Princess Hotel, Bangkok: 456 reviews and 13 photos

This is my Grandmother and Mom favorite hotel. Ever since the first time they stayed there, they loved it so much that now this is the ONLY hotel they would stay everytime they visit Bangkok. ( My Grandma and Mom visit Bangkok at least twice a year :P)

The location of this hotel is in the heart of Chinatown, a food paradise at night and a busy wholesaler market in the morning. It is near Khao San Road and Chao Phyra River if you wanna explore around . Even though this place is not near any BTS station, the traffic jams in Bangkok had already improved. And if you are travelling with more than 2 persons, it is actually cheaper and more comfortable to take taxis in Bangkok.

We usually booked this hotel through our local travel agents, we paid around 1600baht for a corner standard room. I think the price is reasonable. I have no complaints for this hotel myself even though i have stayed there for at least 3 times. The room are always clean, tidy and spacious.

Unique Qualities: Maybe what makes this hotel special is they are able to maintained the high standard service and tidyness. Its value for money :))

Address: 215 Yaowarat Road, , Bangkok, Central
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Phone: 66 2224 9977
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.grandchina.com/

• Written Sep 19, 2005

“To travel whole of SE Asia by 24”

Have you been to Bangkok?