"Oslo-Bergen railway" Top 5 Page for this destination Norway Things to Do Tip by Saagar
Norway Things to Do: 771 reviews and 1,349 photos
The 7-hour train trip between Oslo and Bergen is a delight in rail travel. In fact it is anmed as one of the best railway stretches in the world. Beware, though, that during winter the days are short and the view thus limited. There are many options and diversions to be made if you have time and interest. I'll come back to this. For the Norway in a Nutshell route, see separate tip on this.
More Things to Do in Norway (34)
More Reviews (127)
- See All Re what currency to bring to Norway
- See All Hiking on the cheap - base camp in Oslo
- See All In the heart of Jotunheimen
- See All Best chocolate in Norway:
- See All A guide to 445 Norwegian harbours
- See All Cheap air tickets to/from Norway
- See All Cheapest beer in Norway
- See All Drinking and alcohol in Norway
- See All Norwegian State Railways Oslo to Gjøvik
- See All Bring drinks!
- See All Tired of E6? Divert over...
- Nightlife, ship, hotel, restaurant and...
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Norway?Share Your Travels