"Some links for your vacation in the Rhine-valley" Top 5 Page for this destination Land Rheinland-Pfalz Favorite Tip by globetrott
Land Rheinland-Pfalz Favorites: 25 reviews and 50 photos
Favorite thing: On this tip you will get some interesting links for the Rhine-valley :
click here for an interactive map of the part of the Middle-Rhine between Bingen and Brey (shortly before Koblenz)
It is just in German, but it will show you all the sights of a village, when you click on it on the map !
http://www.rhinecastles.com - castle-hotels along the Rhine and Mosel (english webpage)
this link includes a good map of the region of Rhine and Mosel including Fankfurt/Hahn - airport)
B&B along the river Rhine
all castle-hotels in Germany on a clickable map !
Airport-map of germany : it might give you a good idea about the distance between Frankfurt/Hahn-airport and the real Frankfurt am Main-airport!!!
www.rhine-river-lights.com - Rhein in Flammen (engl.version)
cruising from Kamp-Bornhofen
www.baumwipfelpfad.de - a webpage I found at the page of VT-member Tessy
This looks like an interesting place for me to go next time !!
More Reviews (101)
- Frankfurt/Hahn - in the middle of...
- See All Ruedesheim - Drosselgasse
- See All Ruedesheim am Rhein - das...
- Cruising the Rhine in the Moonlight
- See All dining where the mintmasters used to...
- See All along the river Mosel / Moselle
- trains in the Rhine-valley are terrible...
- See All Wilhelmsbau - a great museum in Speyer
- Cycling along the river Rhein / Rhine
- See All Biking along the river Mosel / Moselle
- See All A great shop inside the Speyer Technik...
Been to Land Rheinland-Pfalz?Share your travels with the world!
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Land Rheinland-Pfalz?Share Your Travels