Russian, Mixed, French Cuisine: "Chlestakov-Tructir" Top 5 Page for this destination Russian Cuisine Tip by kris-t
Russian Cuisine, Moscow: 59 reviews and 51 photos
Four halls: hall 1 - 51 seat, VIP hall 1 - 8 seats, VIP hall 2 - 35 seats, VIP - 15 seats
Open From 12 a.m. till the latest guest
Clothes: Evening dress , Except for sports
Favorite Dish: Business Lunch, Afternoon menu , Take Away Meals, Wine Cart , Meat menu, Holding Banquets , Lenten menu, Wine by Glass, Beer on Tap, Fish menu
Individual preparation at the request of the visitor. Piano in the afternoon, trio and singer in the evening
Address: 3-ya Frunzenskaya st.9 \1
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: metro Frunzenskaya (District: Hamovniki )
Phone: 095 257 26 92
More Reviews (205)
- See All The Kremlin, The Secret (Tainitskaya)...
- See All Moscow river boat trip
- See All Live Music every evening!
- See All Some VT member was born here...
- See All Luzhniki - Aqua club "Underwater world"
- See All Monasturskaya Lavka
kris-t's Related Pages
Have you been to Moscow?Share Your Travels