"Trains from Moscow to Krasnodar" Top 5 Page for this destination Krasnodar Transportation Tip by Pavlik_NL
Krasnodar Transportation: 6 reviews and 8 photos
Russia's railways are the largest network on rails in the world. The most famous track is no doubt the Trans Siberian and the most luxereous is the Red Arrow running between Saint Petersburg and Moscow. Lines down South often have destination Krasnodar in them and run frequently from Moscow (several a day). The distance is still around 1.400 km and the train takes a whole day to reach it's destination. One nighttrain makes the trip in (only) 17 hours, which still shows that Russian trains do not belong to the fastest in the world.
More Transportation in Krasnodar (4)
More Reviews (45)
- See All For coffee, tea and many many cocktails
- See All Still to come, a monument for Jekatarina
- See All A new threat to public society: gambling
- See All Buildings of law and finance
- See All Athletics in the sports stadion on...
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Have you been to Krasnodar?Share Your Travels