Restaurant Ruine Metternich: "For the best view in Beilstein / (Mosel - valley)" Top 5 Page for this destination Land Rheinland-Pfalz Restaurant Tip by globetrott
Land Rheinland-Pfalz Restaurants: 45 reviews and 104 photos
Restaurant Ruine Metternich is a nice restaurant inside the castle ruins and they even have a few tables directely at the wall, offering an excellent view over the valley of the river Mosel / Moselle, where you may see plenty of ships passing by, while having luch or dinner.
Favorite Dish: The restaurant is ment mainly for hikers and offers a good, but rather restricted menu : Do not expect fancy dishes, as the business will totally depend on the number of tourists climbing up the hill and upon the weather-situation of course.
Prices are reasonable and low and the great view is free of charge!!
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: The restaurant is inside the castle-ruins, high above the village of Beilstein. Walking up the hill takes about 20 minutes. You may enter the castle after having payed the general entrance-fee of 1,50 Euros.
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Land Rheinland-Pfalz (13)
More Reviews (88)
- Frankfurt/Hahn - in the middle of...
- Some links for your vacation in the...
- See All Ruedesheim - Drosselgasse
- See All Ruedesheim am Rhein - das...
- Cruising the Rhine in the Moonlight
- See All along the river Mosel / Moselle
- trains in the Rhine-valley are terrible...
- See All Wilhelmsbau - a great museum in Speyer
- Cycling along the river Rhein / Rhine
- See All Biking along the river Mosel / Moselle
- See All A great shop inside the Speyer Technik...
Been to Land Rheinland-Pfalz?Share your travels with the world!
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Land Rheinland-Pfalz?Share Your Travels