"The old abbey of Beilstein" Top 5 Page for this destination Land Rheinland-Pfalz Off The Beaten Path Tip by globetrott
Land Rheinland-Pfalz Off The Beaten Path: 42 reviews and 135 photos
There is a quite impressive abbey in Beilstein, on the right of my picture.
My picture was taken from the castle-tower and might help you to decide for yourself, whether it is worth for you to climb up all these many partly worn-out steps or not.
The main picture was taken in April 2004, so the mountains still look a bit gray. The best time to travel the Rhine- and Mosel - valley is certainly in September and October when the leaves turn yellow and red !
My other pics show the interesting church-interior and the view from the terrace of the monastery, that is used as a cafe !
More Off The Beaten Path in Land Rheinland-Pfalz (18)
More Reviews (83)
- Frankfurt/Hahn - in the middle of...
- Some links for your vacation in the...
- See All Ruedesheim - Drosselgasse
- Cruising the Rhine in the Moonlight
- See All dining where the mintmasters used to...
- See All along the river Mosel / Moselle
- trains in the Rhine-valley are terrible...
- See All Wilhelmsbau - a great museum in Speyer
- Cycling along the river Rhein / Rhine
- See All Biking along the river Mosel / Moselle
- See All A great shop inside the Speyer Technik...
Been to Land Rheinland-Pfalz?Share your travels with the world!
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Land Rheinland-Pfalz?Share Your Travels