"Muenster-Maifeld" Top 5 Page for this destination Land Rheinland-Pfalz Off The Beaten Path Tip by globetrott
Land Rheinland-Pfalz Off The Beaten Path: 42 reviews and 135 photos
Muenster-Maifeld is a lovely little town of maybe 8000 inhabitants that has a lot of interesting half-timbered houses and a church that looks a bit strange and very un-usual, also inside. The church-tower looks more like a fortified castle-tower and the church has many great details inside as well. You may enter the church freely and without restrictions during the day, a large parking is next to it !
Muenster-Maifeld is on the way from Hatzenport in the Mosel-valley to castle Eltz - about 12 km off the river.
More Off The Beaten Path in Land Rheinland-Pfalz (18)
More Reviews (83)
- Frankfurt/Hahn - in the middle of...
- Some links for your vacation in the...
- See All Ruedesheim - Drosselgasse
- Cruising the Rhine in the Moonlight
- See All dining where the mintmasters used to...
- See All along the river Mosel / Moselle
- trains in the Rhine-valley are terrible...
- See All Wilhelmsbau - a great museum in Speyer
- Cycling along the river Rhein / Rhine
- See All Biking along the river Mosel / Moselle
- See All A great shop inside the Speyer Technik...
Been to Land Rheinland-Pfalz?Share your travels with the world!
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Land Rheinland-Pfalz?Share Your Travels