Lahneck camping in Lahnstein: "a camping-site close to castle Lahneck" Top 5 Page for this destination Land Rheinland-Pfalz Hotel Tip by globetrott
Land Rheinland-Pfalz Hotels: 27 reviews and 65 photos
This camping is in a side-valley of the Rhine, in Lahnstein, not far from Koblenz. In a distance of just about 100 meters you may see a great castle : Burg Lahneck - read more about it under my tips "off the beaten path"
Unique Qualities: The camping Lahneck is on a mountain, about 400 meters from the river, so the floods of the river are NO problem there, BUT unfortunately also the view on the Rhine-valley is missing from there, but from the nearby restaurant you may at least see the castle Kapellen-Stolzenfels.
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Lahneck is in the village of Lahnstein, on the right bank of the river Rhine. Lahnstein is about 5km upstream from Koblenz
More Hotels in Land Rheinland-Pfalz (14)
More Reviews (87)
- Frankfurt/Hahn - in the middle of...
- Some links for your vacation in the...
- See All Ruedesheim - Drosselgasse
- See All Ruedesheim am Rhein - das...
- Cruising the Rhine in the Moonlight
- See All dining where the mintmasters used to...
- trains in the Rhine-valley are terrible...
- See All Wilhelmsbau - a great museum in Speyer
- Cycling along the river Rhein / Rhine
- See All Biking along the river Mosel / Moselle
- See All A great shop inside the Speyer Technik...
Been to Land Rheinland-Pfalz?Share your travels with the world!
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Land Rheinland-Pfalz?Share Your Travels