VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"Books With the "IN" Crowd" Books Tip by grishaV1

Books, Nashville: 5 reviews and 5 photos

The shopping complex Border´s is in
by grishaV1

Sometimes its a great favourite past time for me, but only on the things I like or need, not just for the hell of it. Books are a passion, very great, and always a wonderful gift for my man who is a writer and poet. So naturally I went to bookshops.

Borders is very popular, lots of students around, families with children, singles, oh everyone, and they had a very wide selection of books like most bookstores of course, but it was rather boring to me. It is generic basically. You can get the latest fiction books, comics, children´s stories, CD´s and DVD´s, stop and have a cup of coffee and a sticky bun, and which the other browsers. I bought nice kitten and bunny books for Nika, her favorites.

The one we visited is at 2501 West End Avenue/615-327-9656, in a shopping complex with shoes places, and PF Chang´s Chinese Bistro, just across the street from Centennial Park. Traffic can be heavy, both with walkers and drivers, parking spaces can be hard to find. If you get a good space, its best idea to leave your car there and walk up and down the avenue visiting what you wish.

What to pay: Average price for books I suppose, whatever is on the bar code, plus some discount areas as well.

Theme: Books

• Written Sep 14, 2005

Comments

grishaV1

“Kakoy preekrasniy dyen´!!”

Have you been to Nashville?