Demo´s Steak and Spaghetti House: "Very Popular and Favorite: Demo´s" Diner Tip by grishaV1

Diner, Nashville: 9 reviews and 23 photos

Inside Demo´s Restaurant
by grishaV1
      Inside Demo´s Restaurant
    by grishaV1
  • Very Popular and Favorite: Demo´s - Nashville
  • Very Popular and Favorite: Demo´s - Nashville

American Restaurants. Ok, not my first choice if I have one going out to eat. I just prefer Asian, Italian or maybe Spanish over this. Of course, at home we usually have Russian or German dishes for majority, so when I get out I like something really different I don´t usually cook at home.

First place my mother wants to go was:
Demo´s Steak and Spaghetti House which is downtown Nashville, its very near Printer´s Alley just off Broadway. It´s basically an American restaurant which dishes is influenced by other cultures then modified. Ok, I chose not to eat here though I waited through dinner with our other friends, because I had really a taste (again!) for Asian, not American. So prices were ok most meals btween 5,95 and 12,95, higher for seafood and steak of course.

The staff was extremely friendly and check on you often to make sure you are enjoying yourself. My mother had the ribeye steak sandwich with spaghetti marinara and salad on the side. She says its the best absolutely. Other choices at our table was the seafood fettucine, roasted chicken and rice soup, toasted bread with parmesan, and blackened chicken stuff potato. Everyone was very pleased with the meal. I only had the iced tea, but it was quite good. How good is this place and service? My mother gave the waiter a 10,00 tip. I almost fell from my chair with shock.

Favorite Dish: Didn´t eat there, just sat with friends as I said, but had ice tea, it was good. It always comes unsweetened, and at the table you had sugar water to your taste.

Price Comparison: about average
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 4
Theme: Steakhouse

• Updated Sep 14, 2005

“Kakoy preekrasniy dyen´!!”

Have you been to Nashville?