"Biggest VT Meeting in Richmond" Top 5 Page for this destination personal memories Tip by b1bob

personal memories, Richmond: 6 reviews and 6 photos

Karnubawax, b1bob, Hopkid, gipper84
by b1bob

Fondest memory: The only reason I didn't post this as an official VT meeting is that I wasn't sure until the last minute we would be able to pull it off. For once, things went pretty much according to original plan. David and I were going to tour Carytown in any case, but there were two variables. First, because Lee gipper84 was traveling early from the Northern Neck the timing was uncertain until that morning. Second, because of the uncertain timing, I didn't know what to tell Andy Hopkid until after I heard from Lee. It turned out well, we rung Andy on Lee's mobile phone as we approached our original eating destination Nacho Mama's and almost collided as Andy doesn't look much like his VT passport photo, in my opinion. The only wrinkle in plans, in my opinion for the better, was that we decided to eat at Double T's Barbecue. David, Lee, Andy, and I spent a good hour and a half together eating and swapping VT and other stories. Hopefully, Richmond's VT contingent can get together and show one of y'all from out of town a good time. Andy, Lee, and I know where the good restaurants are and we know the history of the place, so tell us when you'll be in town.

en español, em português, en français

• Updated Sep 25, 2006

Comments

b1bob Visits Here Frequently!

b1bob

Have you been to Richmond?