"View of Nicosia and Lefkosa - The observatory" Top 5 Page for this destination Town Centre - Downtown Tip by Loubna
Town Centre - Downtown, Nicosia: 20 reviews and 16 photos
Inside the old Wollworth and the new Ermes there is a viewing point where you can see both sides of the town. Take the elevator to the 11th floor from the side door or go to the restaurant and you cann see the sign on where to go. The entrance is 50 cents. You have an old map of Nicosia and some photos. They also provide binoculars although one of them you can only use one eye :o)
I was slightly disappointed as I imagined that there would be an open space to take good quality photos but the view was behind glass *with finger prints). Worth the trip though :o)
Address: Just off Ledra Street
Directions: Old town
More Reviews (20)
- See All The best Indian food in town
- The latest hotel in town
- See All The Institution of Makarios Avenue
- Avoid Nicosia in the summer
- The Green Line Display - Ledra Street
- See All The plant clock
- Watch out for the sun
- See All In and Around Nicosia
- See All An Arabic night in Nicosia
- Beware of where you go when...
- See All When in Nicosia one of the...
Been to Nicosia?Share your travels with the world!
Loubna's Related Pages
Have you been to Nicosia?Share Your Travels