"City Circle Tram" City Circle Tram Tip by paoseo

The City Circle Tram
      The City Circle Tram
      The City Circle Tram Map
    by paoseo

There is another way of visiting the city. It's with the City Circle Tram. It's completely free and while you are comfortably sitting you get a running commentary on the places of interest along its route. You can get off the tram at any of its stops, so you can visit particular attractions at close hand, and catch the next one. This is a "hop on, hop off" feature. The Tram arrives at designated stops every 10 minutes from 10am to 6pm daily and until 9pm Thursday to Saturday during daylight saving time.
The Melbourne City Circle Tram does not operate on Christmas Day and Good Friday. It travels a rectangular route along Flinders, Spring, LaTrobe and Spencer Sts right around the Melbourne city centre.
I took it twice..the first time was great because it started raining and I didn't have the umbrela and I was very far from thr centre..Thanks God it arrived and saved my hair....LOL
This is not a pic of mine but I scannered it from the book "Melbourne Victoria" that has lots and lots of pics.

Address: Melbourne CBD
Type: Train

Review Helpfulness: 4 out of 5 stars

• Updated Mar 5, 2006

paoseo Lives Here!

“We are the frequency of an unlimited energy.We can choose which frequency we want to be and live free from fear.”

Have you been to Melbourne?