"Historical Facts II" Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Favorite Tip by Jerelis
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park General: 16 reviews and 20 photos
Favorite thing: * Mauna Loa at 13,677 feet is earth's most massive volcano;
* Mauna Loa is also the most massive mountain on earth, occupying an area of 19,000 cubic miles;
* Measured from its base on the seafloor it rises 56,000 feet, more than 27,000 feet higher than the Mount Everest;
* Kilauea is the world's most active volcano;
* The park encompasses 230,000 acres and ranges from sea level to the summit of the volcano Mauna Loa at 13,677 feet.
More General in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park (4)
More Reviews (21)
- See All Hawaii Volcanoes Official Map and Guide.
- See All Do drink enough!!!
- See All Steam Vents & 'Iliahi Trail - Sulphur...
Jerelis' Related Pages
Have you been to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park?Share Your Travels