"CULTURE IN RIO" Top 5 Page for this destination National Library Tip by RafaelTheSecond
National Library, Rio de Janeiro: 3 reviews and 3 photos
The National Library...right in the heart of the finantial centre of Rio, you can find gorgeous buildings with can give you lots of culture and information. The National Library is the most complete one in Brazil and one of the top ten in the world. The building was constructed in 1905. You really must go there, there are guided visits and you will see how easy is the access to global information for all citizens for free!
September 4th, 2005
Address: AVENIDA RIO BRANCO
Directions: Cinelandia Metro Station
More Things to Do in Rio de Janeiro (97)
More Reviews (369)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels