"Interactive Sea Life Park :)" SeaLife Park Tip by arv1

SeaLife Park, Oahu: 9 reviews and 20 photos

Near the sea lions
by arv1

One of my ambitions as a little kid was to swim with dolphins...amongst all the other things kids want to do...anyway...Hawaii gave me the opportunity to fulfill my dreams!! Ever since I found out that the dolphin play/swim was $120, I knew I had to do it!!! Though quite pricey, it is a once in a life time opportunity and I would definately recommend it to other people!! The dolphin I was with was in fact a 'Wholphin'...which is half dolphin and half whale...name being Noni :) (pictures coming soon)

Standard entry to the park is $40 but there are plenty of marine animals to see and soooooooo many shows too. I was waiting for a different dolphin show to start when I noticed a little boy and his grandad standing quite close to the enclosure. The next thing I know, the boy has dropped his shoe in the water and I hear a trainer saying 'Don't worry, I'll get it...' The audience waits patiently for the trainer to get up BUT he doesn't...instead he sends the dolphin, who obediently goes and returns with the shoe!!! Absolutely amazing!!

Its best to come here with a tour group, because it is located in the middle of absolutely nowhere!!

Phone: +1 866-393-5158
Website: http://www.sealifeparkhawaii.com

• Updated Feb 23, 2006

Comments

arv1

“Aspire to climb as high as you can dream”

Have you been to Oahu?