"Keropok Losong/Lekor@Terengganu" Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Terengganu Things to Do Tip by muddybok

Kuala Terengganu Things to Do: 52 reviews and 96 photos

Keropok Losong

Keropok Losong
      More Losong
      The making of Keropok Losong
    by muddybok

Keropok lekor is actually evolved from keropok losong which contain more fish meat than flours. Keropok losong is originated from Kampung Losong near the State Museum of Terengganu. Keropok losong is good to eat even just after the cooking process is completed. Kerepok Lekor needs to be fried in order to cover the over-powering taste of excessive flours.

I bought few ringgits of steamed keropok losong to take away with some chili sauce especially for keropok. My travel pal (cum navigator) was distracted by nasi dagang store and we stop by for the nasi & carnage the keropok at the nasi dagang store as well. The store owner is so friendly and allows us to use his utensil for our keporok chili sauce and spare our finger from the heat of the keropok. The size of uncut keropok looks like ehem but this one is very chewy.

I hope this tip will not get deleted because of my suggestive comment on keropok. Click on 2nd picture for more chewy pleasure.

• Updated Sep 17, 2005

Comments

Have you been to Kuala Terengganu?