Gostilna in Pizzerija "Letni vrt": "The restaurant that changed my life" Top 5 Page for this destination Bovec Restaurant Tip by Mikebond

Bovec Restaurants: 5 reviews and 2 photos

"Letni vrt" was the restaurant of Bovec where I had dinner the most often. I always ate pizza, because it was the cheapest dish and it was also good!
If you eat a pizza, you receive a card where the waiter puts his signature. When you get nine signatures, you can eat a pizza for free. That's also why I went so often to "Letni vrt" and didn't hesitate to invite other friends in order to get more signatures.
However, I do not remember this restaurant for the food, but for its being the place where some changes occurred in my life. As you can read in the "General tips", it was there that I got new friends and spent wonderful evenings with them. Those who gave me the signature for their pizza are still waiting for a slice of pizza (Tanja is at the front line!).
I also have to express some criticism about this restaurant: firstly, I always had to wait at least half an hour, even for a simple dish like a pizza margherita; secondly, the waiters weren't always very kind (but kinder than in the other restaurants: read further).

Price Comparison: about average
Directions: In front of Hotel Alp
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 4
Theme: Local

Review Helpfulness: 4 out of 5 stars

• Updated Nov 1, 2005

Comments

Mikebond

“All you need is Europe!”

Have you been to Bovec?