"I AM FRUSTRATED - CANDELARIA IS NOT OUR CATHEDRAL" Top 5 Page for this destination Candelária Church Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Candelária Church, Rio de Janeiro: 14 reviews and 17 photos
I always say that this church, wonderful huge church should be our cathedral, but it is not....but coming here you can see how rich in arts, talent and also you can notice the power the church had and still have in our society!
Candelaria is one of the msot precious treasure of Rio
Address: PRESIDENTE VARGAS AVENUE - URUGUAIANA SUBWAY
Directions: It is located right in the end of Presidente Vargas Avenue
Phone: 021 2233-2324
More Things to Do in Rio de Janeiro (97)
More Reviews (369)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels