"Flights from NY" By Plane Tip by jeffjun
By Plane, Rio de Janeiro: 26 reviews and 23 photos
American, TAM Brazilian, Delta, Continental, United airlines operate flights from Newark (EWA), La Guardia (LGA), and John F Kennedy (JFK) airports to Rio.
I recommend taking a night flight. You will be able to sleep through the flight and arrive in the morning.
I flew on a business first using my miles through Continental:
- CO31 Newark (Aug 23 @ 10:05pm) to Sao Paulo (Aug 24 @ 8:40am)
- CO93 Sao Paulo (Aug 24 @ 9:55am) to Rio (Aug 24 @ 10:55am)
- CO92 Rio (Aug 29 @ 7pm) to Sao Paulo (Aug 29 @ 8:10pm)
- CO30 Sao Paulo (Aug 29 @ 9:10pm) to Newark (Aug 30 @ 6am)
More Transportation in Rio de Janeiro (1)
More Reviews (14)
- Take a bus trip to the imperial city
- Hippy Fair
- Bombar is a small bar...
- See All Bicycling along the beach
- See All The hotel offered...
jeffjun's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels