"Old Port of Portland Maine.....Waterfront!!!" Top 5 Page for this destination Maine Things to Do Tip by ladyanne
Maine Things to Do: 193 reviews and 233 photos
The Old Port in Portland, Maine which is located at it's waterfront, along Commercial St. and also the quaint narrow cobblestone streets that shoot off of Commercial.
It is full of "salty air", gulls, the smell of fish, tourist, fishermen, cafes, shops, restaurants, pubs, whaling tours, boat tours, etc.
It is a mix of the city life with it's culture and history and the ocean and sea life.
I love Portland and I could live there in a heart beat.
A must on your list of Maine things to do.
Address: Waterfront of Portland, Maine
Directions: Off 95, than 295, than waterfront exits, Franklin St. exit.
More Things to Do in Maine (13)
Updated Apr 4, 2011
Don't skip Portland...a city but so much more!!!
Updated Sep 5, 2005
Ferry from Rockport to Manicticus Monhegan Islands
Written Sep 2, 2005
Read...read...and read some more!!!
Updated Aug 30, 2005
..and fish some more from dock for bait mackerel
More Reviews (34)
- See All Cliff Island, Casco Bay, Maine
- See All There is no NIGHTLIFE on Cliff..there is...
- See All ........and more bicycles parked at the...
- See All Find a Cottage to Rent...and you will...
- See All Rockport Harbor, a clear day of blue sky...
- Perry's Nut House, Belfast-Knox, Maine
- See All Avoid Sunday afternoons to leave Maine....
- See All Consistent Good Food at a Great Price!!
- Bug Spray and Calamine Lotion!!!
- Monday Nights at the Association Hall....
ladyanne's Related Pages
Have you been to Maine?Share Your Travels