"NATURAL SHOWERS" Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Things to Do Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Rio de Janeiro Things to Do: 1,159 reviews and 1,802 photos
I was cloudy and foggy in the biggest urban forest in the world, this side of the forest is called PAINEIRAS, this is where you can find these incredible natural showers coming from the forest to refreash yourself!
Address: TIJUCA FOREST VIA COSME VELHO
Directions: it is in the road which leads to the top of Corcovado Hill via the district of Cosme Velho!
More Things to Do in Rio de Janeiro (97)
More Reviews (369)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels