"Spainīs Summer Typical Drink" Local Drinks Tip by listenandlearn
Local Drinks, Barcelona: 7 reviews and 8 photos
This drink is quite special to Spaniards. It is made of sort of a white beans like mixed with water and loads of sugar. It is quite refreshing in these hot days.
It is known and called HORCHATA.
Address: In most corners of busy area HORCHATA can be found
Directions: All over Spain they sell HORCHATA...it is pronouced as "ORCHATA"...but written as HORCHATA.
More Things to Do in Barcelona (20)
More Reviews (48)
- See All MOST TASTEY BAR/RESTAURANT IN BARCELONA
- See All Happy To Get Lost & Found a Street Name...
- See All PULPOS A LA GALLEGO
- See All TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM AIRPORT
- See All Shopping During the Month Of AUGUST!
- See All Barcelona THE CHAMPS!
- See All The best Jamon In Spain
- See All Just warming up before hitting the Disco
- See All LIFE GUARD YOUR U.S. PASSPORTS FROM...
- Typical Tourists Trap
- Ideal for Honeymooners/Corporate...
- See All Travel Light
listenandlearn's Related Pages
Have you been to Barcelona?Share Your Travels