"simple, comfy and clean" Top 5 Page for this destination Vardar Family Pension Tip by Malecka

Vardar Family Pension, Selcuk: 108 reviews and 6 photos

With Seval and her mom
by Malecka

I already expressed my preference of hostels and pensions ? I still am not looking for luxury (though I totally doubt I ever will look for any in this lifetime) and the family guest-houses or the pensions are a fantastic choice for accommodation.

Naturally, the very first place I will suggest is VARDAR PENSION, where we stayed.
The owner of this nice hostel is Seval, who speaks english, dutch, some french and even some japanese. A nice lady, that has a ... not the typical turkish appearance one would expect to see :-)
She runs the pension together with her mom and dad and her sisters.

What can I say... Vardar pension offers everything we wanted: double bedroom, with private bathroom and air-conditioning, and also a breakfast. All that for 20 euros per night, for the whole room of course. To us it seemed like a totally reasonable price.
The room and the bathroom were simple, clean, comfortable ? in other words just fine. An important aspect of staying a family-run place like that is the communication. Seval and her husband, Andreas (hope that is how you spell his name), who by the way is Dutch, are always there to help you out with any information you need. If you need something from their kitchen, like we needed a huge knife and a big tray for our watermelons, they will give it to you.
Since we stayed there for two weeks they also did some washing of the clothes when we asked them to.
There is a very nice terrace at the top of the building, where we enjoyed having a drink and some pistachios at night...
In a few words, just right for our likings.

Address: Sahabedding Dede Caddesi
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: (90) 232 892 4967
Price: US$20-40
Theme: Pension/Guesthouse
Website: http://www.vardar-pension.com

• Written Aug 29, 2005

“Make LIFE a UNIQUE journey!!!”

Have you been to Selcuk?