"The best hotel in Rehoboth" Boardwalk Plaza Hotel Tip by ReviewBird05

Boardwalk Plaza Hotel, Rehoboth Beach: 729 reviews and 2 photos

I just got back from Rehoboth Beach yesterday morning. Of course, we stayed at the Boardwalk Plaza Hotel.
I must tell you, this is the best hotel experience I have ever had.
We were greeted by the two adorable birds in the lobby. That was an automatic turn on.
The service was spectacular when I first walked in the door.
Since we got there so early, we ate breakfast at their beautiful indoor and outdoor restaurant, Victoria's. The best hotel food I have ever tasted.
When we got to our suite, we were pleasantly surprised. It was a huge room with 3 parts. Bathroom, vanity, living room, HUGE bedroom, and wetbar. Wonderful.
We also enjoyed the warm pool. It was not real big, but half of it was inside and the other outside. It was very fancy. Like an enormous hot tub in a quiet sunroom. It was great.
There was a quaint shop in the boardwalk plaza, it was cute and very satisfactory.
The hotel was near many children and grown up attractions alike, and my family favors the humongus waterpark a tenth of a mile a way.
We also ordered room service at Boardwalk Plaza, which was quick and delicious.
Lastly, while walking through one of the four entrances to the huge hotel, we saw a party going on. So if you need a place to have parties or business meetings, this is the PLACE!!
This hotel is the best I have ever stayed in, it was right on the beach with a terrific view.
I recommend this to everyone who stays at Rehoboth Beach.

Unique Qualities: Everything was equally terrific. We absolutely LOVED it there.

Address: Olive Avenue & Boardwalk, Oceanfront, REHOBOTH BEA
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Right by the beach, somewhat right off of wilmington avenue. walk a few blocks and your there.
Phone: +1 800-332-3224
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.boardwalkplaza.com

• Updated Aug 29, 2005

Ranked Member

Have you been to Rehoboth Beach?