"Ngeban ( Funeral Procession)" Bali Local Custom Tip by zafilm
Bali Local Customs: 246 reviews and 373 photos
Most Balinese residents are 99% Hindus and the Balinese people believe that paying respect to the soul of the late family members is very important to them.As the ceromony or funeral its not a fixed day or month, it can be held at any day choosen by their family members.Usually happen in the day with hunders of old and young ones gather, walking along the street from one point of destination to the other ends. Doesn't know excatly where it took place. We happen to come across while we're walking in the Kuta District.
More Local Customs in Bali (2)
More Reviews (47)
- The culture & traditional.
- a simple smile will bright you day :-)
- Bali....best place to surfing
- See All Nice & quiet
- See All Ceremony ( Upacara)
- See All Teenagers hangout on Weekends
- See All Biggest Mall in Kuta
- See All Convy of your self
- See All Hungry during shopping??
- See All Beware of the unauthorize money changer...
- Going1,going 2,...SOLD
Been to Bali?Share your travels with the world!
zafilm's Related Pages
Have you been to Bali?Share Your Travels