Hatanaka Ryokan: "Central yet a quiet spot near Gion" Kyoto Hotel Tip by j-san
Kyoto Hotels: 167 reviews and 223 photos
Unique Qualities: I've lived in Kyoto and never had a need for any accommodation, but compared with the concrete "Inns" of the downtown area, this looks lovely.
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Located near the south gate of Yasaka Shrine.
Price: US$180 and up
More Reviews (64)
- See All Stunning views amid an old-style...
- See All Classic Japanese art postcards from all...
- See All ING - A foreigner bar that isn't foreign
- See All June rainy season, September typhoons
- See All Old Kyoto disappearing
j-san's Related Pages
Have you been to Kyoto?Share Your Travels