Moan Cafe: "Stunning views amid an old-style ambience" Kyoto Restaurant Tip by j-san
Kyoto Restaurants: 185 reviews and 269 photos
You can have views of Diamonji, sitting by the window surrounded in greenery and the peaceful trill of birds! All in a lovely traditional setting. The coffee is more expensive than average 530Yen, cappuccino 630Yen. But the ambience makes it worth it. You can also have lunch about 1200Yen, between 11:30 and 2pm. Closed Mondays.
Address: On Yoshidayama.
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: there is a map here (japanese only) showing three possible ways to get there, each taking about 15minutes walk: http://www.mo-an.com/images/moanmap2.gif
More Restaurants in Kyoto (19)
More Reviews (50)
- See All Fantastic Ryokan page
- See All Classic Japanese art postcards from all...
- See All ING - A foreigner bar that isn't foreign
- See All June rainy season, September typhoons
- See All Old Kyoto disappearing
j-san's Related Pages
Have you been to Kyoto?Share Your Travels