"Go for a hike!" Top 5 Page for this destination Bellingham Things to Do Tip by LeoM
Bellingham Things to Do: 21 reviews and 18 photos
Go for a hike at the Helitrope ridge Trail, in the Mt Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest.
Address: Glacier Creek Rd, Glacier Washington.
Directions: Eight miles off the Mt Baker Hwy, Glacier Creek Road
Glacier, WA 98226
Phone: (360) 599-2714
More Reviews (20)
- Yoou need your camera here!!
- See All Visiting Historic Fairhaven!
- See All Local shopping and Eating
- See All Great Local Eating
- We have lots of things to do here!
LeoM's Related Pages
Have you been to Bellingham?Share Your Travels