"Go for a hike!" Top 5 Page for this destination Bellingham Things to Do Tip by LeoM
Bellingham Things to Do: 20 reviews and 17 photos
Go for a hike at the Helitrope ridge Trail, in the Mt Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest.
Address: Glacier Creek Rd, Glacier Washington.
Directions: Eight miles off the Mt Baker Hwy, Glacier Creek Road
Glacier, WA 98226
Phone: (360) 599-2714
More Reviews (20)
- Yoou need your camera here!!
- See All Visiting Historic Fairhaven!
- See All Local shopping and Eating
- See All Great Local Eating
- We have lots of things to do here!
LeoM's Related Pages
Have you been to Bellingham?Share Your Travels
Latest Bellingham hotel reviews
- Travel House Inn
- 130 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2013
- Holiday Inn Express Bellingham
- 156 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 9, 2013
- Travelodge Bellingham
- 1 Review & Opinion
- Bellingham GuestHouse Inn
- 105 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 4, 2013
- Hotel Bellwether
- 210 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 11, 2013