Warung Bakso: "Kuta Beach foodstall" Bali Restaurant Tip by zafilm
Bali Restaurants: 573 reviews and 825 photos
Its cheap & nice. You can watch surfer twist & turn while you having your meal.But ignore the street vendor around the area. Can be very irritating...
Favorite Dish: Im having Mee Bakso. A dish came with meatball & noddles accompany with tasty broth soup. Cost me around 5000rupiah...
Address: Kuta Beach
Price Comparison: least expensive
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (42)
- The culture & traditional.
- a simple smile will bright you day :-)
- Bali....best place to surfing
- See All Nice & quiet
- See All Ceremony ( Upacara)
- See All Teenagers hangout on Weekends
- See All Biggest Mall in Kuta
- See All Convy of your self
- See All Beware of the unauthorize money changer...
- Going1,going 2,...SOLD
- See All Ngeban ( Funeral Procession)
Been to Bali?Share your travels with the world!
zafilm's Related Pages
Have you been to Bali?Share Your Travels