"Explore Moscow on foot" Moscow Transportation Tip by HORSCHECK
Moscow Transportation: 326 reviews and 380 photos
Although Moscow has a very fast and frequent public transport network, I highly recommend to explore some parts of the city on foot.
This gives you a good idea of the city, its people and maybe you even discover some hidden gems beside the popular sights.
In case you get lost, there is probably always a metro, bus or tram stop around the next corner.
More Transportation in Moscow (7)
More Reviews (63)
- See All Russian chocolate
- See All In Your Pocket Guide - Moscow
- See All Kuskovo estate
- See All Moscow International Business Centre
- See All Restaurant Hatka Chervona Ruta
- See All Maxima Irbis Hotel
HORSCHECK's Related Pages
Have you been to Moscow?Share Your Travels